The Zürichsee-Zeitung can look back on over 160 years of history. The daily paper is published in three editions for the districts of Meilen and Horgen as well as the Obersee region, and reports on everything of interest around Lake Zurich. All editions include relevant news from the worlds of sport, national and international politics, business and culture.
- First time of publishing: Zürichsee-Zeitung founded in 1845 (oldest precedent title Allgemeiner Anzeiger vom Zürichsee founded in 1841)
- Frequency: Monday to saturday
- Circulation: 33'088 (WEMF 2013 / Total issue Zürichsee-Zeitung)
- Readership: 71'000 (MACH Basic 2013-2 / Total issue Zürichsee-Zeitung)
- The Zürichsee-Zeitung is part of the Regional Media German-speaking Switzerland devision.