The Zürcher Unterländer is a traditional daily newspaper for the Zurich lowlands. It reports on regional events, complemented by key national and international news in sport, society, politics, business and culture. The Zürcher Unterländer is informative and provokes discussion in the region. It is also an official gazette for the districts of Bülach und Dielsdorf.
- First time of publishing: First edition of oldest precent title Wochenblatt der Bezirke Bülach und Regensberg in 1850, further titles were merged in subsequently
- Frequency : Monday to saturday
- Circulation: 19'878 (WEMF 2012 / Total issue Zürcher Unterländer)
- Readership: 46'000 (MACH Basic 2012-2 / Total issue Zürcher Unterländer)
- The Zürcher Unterländer is part of the Regional Media German-speaking Switzerland devision.