The Thuner Tagblatt, the newspaper for Thun, reports daily on the issues of politics, the economy, sport and society throughout the whole region. The Thuner Tagblatt provides coverage of national events as an independent partner in collaboration with the Berner Zeitung complete edition.
- First time of publishing: 31 march 1838
- Frequency: Monday to Saturday
- Circulation: 21’402 (WEMF 2012)
- Readership: 365'000 (total issue BZ Berner Zeitung/Der Bund) (MACH Basic 2012-1, incl. BZ Langenthaler Tagblatt)
- Thuner Tagblatt and Berner Oberländer are published by Berner Oberland Medien. Espace Media holds 50 per cent of the Berner Oberland Medien.