The luxury magazine Tribune des Arts, first published in 1979, is a monthly supplement in the daily newspaper Tribune de Genève and focuses on topics relating to clock-making and the arts. Each March and December, an extended edition on the subject of jewellery and clocks is published in conjunction with 24 heures.
- First time of publishing:
- Frequency: 11 issues a year
- Circulation: 48'688 (Tribune de Genève / WEMF 2012)
- Readership: 136'000 (Tribune de Genève / MACH Basic 2012-2)
- The Tribune des Arts is part of the Publications romandes division.