The Tages-Anzeiger is the largest subscription daily newspaper in Switzerland. Every day, its journalists in Switzerland and abroad provide comprehensive, balanced, independent, and dedicated reports on politics, business, culture, sports and society. Established in 1893 with strong roots in the canton, today the Tages-Anzeiger is the leading regional newspaper in Zurich with a strong national presence.
- First time of publishing: 2 march 1893
- Frequency: Monday to Saturday
- Circulation: 188'602 (WEMF 2012)
- Readership: 514'000 (MACH Basic 2012-2)
- The Tages-Anzeiger is part of the Regional Media German-speaking Switzerland division.