Le Temps is a high-quality subscription magazine aimed at the entire population of West Switzerland. Published from Monday to Saturday, Le Temps informs its readers about the latest world events in politics, finance, business and culture and provides in-depth analysis.
- First time of publishing: 6 January 1826 / founded on 1 February 1793 as Journal de Genève, merger with Gazette de Lausanne (first published on 1 February 1798) in 1991, merger with Nouveau Quotidien in 1998
- Frequency: Monday to Saturday
- Circulation: 41'531 (WEMF 2012)
- Readershipt: 115'000 (MACH Basic 2012-2)
- Le Temps is published jointly by Ringier and Tamedia Publications romandes.