Le Matin is three newspapers in one: an insight into current events in Switzerland and abroad as well as in business and society, an event calendar and guide, and a daily sports newspaper. Le Matin has a close relationship with its readers and presents many opportunities for interaction. The popular daily newspaper digs deeper and uncovers and explains the background to its reports with a strong visual impact.
- First time of publishing: Newspaper L'Estafette founded in 1862, Tribune de Lausanne first published in 1893, re-named Le Matin in 1984, merger of both titles in 1995
- Frequency: Monday to Saturday
- Circulation: 55'299 (WEMF 2012)
- Readership: 260'000 (MACH Basic 2012-1)
- Le Matin is part of the Publications romandes division.