Femina is the women's magazine for West Switzerland. It reports weekly on the latest trends in fashion, accessories, beauty, health and travel. This is complemented by up-to-date articles on the topics of family, culture and leisure. Femina is published every Sunday as a supplement in Le Matin Dimanche.
- First time of publishing: founded on 14 april 1934 as La Semaine de la Femme / renamed in Femina on 28 september 1962
- Frequency: weekly (Sunday)
- Circulation: 160'098 (WEMF 2012)
- Readership: 371'000 (MACH Basic 2012-2)
- Femina is part of Publications romandes division