For over 160 years, Der Bund has been the daily newspaper of the Federal capital. Thanks to its background reports and analyses of politics, business, local affairs, culture and sports coupled with interesting articles and pointed comments, this traditional title offers up-to-the-minute reading pleasure every day.
- First time of publishing: 1 october 1850
- Frequency: Monday to Saturday
- Circulation: 49'725 (WEMF 2012)
- Readership: 365'000 (total issue BZ Berner Zeitung/Der Bund) (MACH Basic 2012-1, incl. BZ Langenthaler Tagblatt)
- Der Bund is part of the Regional Media German-speaking Switzerland division.