The BZ Langenthaler Tagblatt is the newspaper for the Oberaargau region and reports daily on the issues of politics, the economy, sport and society throughout the whole region. Reporting beyond the region is done by the BZ Langenthaler Tagblatt working in conjunction with the complete edition of the Berner Zeitung. The BZ Langenthaler Tagblatt is the result of a merger between the BZ Berner Zeitung, Oberaargau edition, and the traditional paper, the Langenthaler Tagblatt.
- First time of publishing: 2 july 2012
- Frequency: Monday to Saturday
- Distributed circulation: BZ Berner Zeitung total issue: 162'855 (WEMF 2013), incl. BZ Langenthaler Tagblatt with 12'538 copies
- Readership: 361'000 (total issue BZ Berner Zeitung/Der Bund) (MACH Basic 2013-2, incl. BZ Langenthaler Tagblatt)
- The BZ Langenthaler Tagblatt is part of the Regional Media German-speaking Switzerland devision.