Founded in 1762 as «Feuille d'avis de Lausanne», 24 heures is nowadays the leading daily newspaper in the canton of Vaud. Its journalists provide a comprehensive, independant and committed national and international news coverage in politics, economy, and society - and offer orientiation in an ever changing dynamic region. The regionally anchored newspaper stays in line with regional trends due to its intensive dialogue with its readership.
- First time of publishing: Founded in 1762 as Feuille d'Avis de Lausanne / re-named 24 heures in 1972
- Frequency: Monday to Saturday
- Circulation: 68'011 (WEMF 2013)
- Readership: 204'000 (MACH Basic 2013-2)
- 24 heures is part of the Publications romandes divison.