Launched in 2011, 20 minuti is a daily commuter newspaper. It provokes discussion with its news on politics, business, sport, entertainment and services.
20 minuti is part of the 20 Minuten media network, which encompasses the commuter papers 20 Minuten, 20 minutes and 20 minuti, the news portals 20minuten.ch, 20minutes.ch and 20minuti.ch/tio.ch as well as the nightlife platform tilllate.com and the people, fashion and lifestyle magazine 20 Minuten Friday.
- First time of publishing: 14 september 2011
- Frequency: Monday to Friday
- Circulation: 34'045 (WEMF 2012)
- Readership: 70'000 (MACH 2012-2)
- 20 minuti is published jointly by Giacomo Salvioni, the publisher of the daily newspaper La Regione Ticino, and 20 Minuten AG.