Launched in 2006, 20 minutes is a daily commuter newspaper for the French-speaking part of Switzerland. It provokes discussion with its news on politics, business, sport, entertainment and services.
20 minutes is part of the 20 Minuten media network, which encompasses the commuter papers 20 Minuten, 20 minutes and 20 minuti, the news portals 20minuten.ch, 20minutes.ch and 20minuti/tio.ch as well as the lifestyle platform tilllate.com and the people, fashion and lifestyle magazine 20 Minuten Friday.
- First time of publishing: 8 march 2006
- Frequency: Monday to Friday
- Circulation: 202'892 (WEMF 2012)
- Readership: 474'000 (MACH 2012-1)
- 20 minutes is part of the 20 Minuten division.