Launched in 1999, 20 Minuten is a daily commuter newspaper for the German-speaking part of Switzerland. It provokes discussion with its news on politics, business, sport, entertainment and services.
20 Minuten is part of the 20 Minuten media network, which encompasses the commuter papers 20 Minuten, 20 minutes and 20 minuti, the news portals 20minuten.ch, 20minutes.ch and 20minuti.ch/tio.ch as well as the nightlife platform tilllate.com and the people, fashion and lifestyle magazine 20 Minuten Friday.
- First time of publishing: 13 december 1999
- Frequency: Monday to Friday
- Circulation: 495'211 (WEMF 2012)
- Readership: 1'397'000 (MACH 2012-2)
- 20 Minuten is part of the 20 Minuten division.